CommVault's Certification Program validates expertise and advanced knowledge in topics, including CommVault Core Fundamentals, Implementation and Maintenance, Preparing for Disaster Recovery and more advanced Specialist and Master technologies. Certification is a valuable investment for both a company and the IT professional. Certified personnel can increase a company's productivity, reduce operating costs, and increase potential for personal career advancement.
CommVault's Certification Program has been re-designed to now offer Professional-level, Specialist-level and Master-level certifications. This new Program provides certification based on a career path, and enables advancement through the program based on an individual’s previous experience and desired area of focus. It also distinguishes higher-level certification from lower-level certification as a verified proof of expertise.
- Certification is integrated with and managed through CommVault's online registration in the Education Advantage Customer Portal.
- Cost of certification registration is included in the associated training course.
- Practice assessments are given in class at the end of each module.
- Students may take the online certification exam(s) any time after completing the course.
- Previous training course students (as validated by the registrar) can also request an opportunity to take the online assessment exam at no charge.
- For those that feel they do not require training, an online assessment opportunity for each certification level may be purchased separately from the training course.
How to Register for an Exam
There are two easy ways to register for and take an online CommVault certification exam. Choose the scenario below that best fits your situation. For questions regarding certification, contact your regional registrar.
For technical questions regarding access to examinations or certificates, contact our application support team (EA_Apps@commvault.com).
|CommVault Certified for System Administration, Engineering, Support, or Disaster Recovery||Steps to Take|
Attend class and take free online exam opportunity.
Purchase online exam opportunity
Note: If you are paying by Purchase Order or Prepaid Training, your registration is initially placed in an “In Progress” status. Your exam link will not become available until payment is received and your registration changed to “Confirmed” status. Confirmation should normally be received within two business day, but may take longer. Please contact your local registrar if you have not received confirmation within five business days.