- Top Ten Reasons to Buy CommVault® Enterprise Support (PDF)
- Top Ten Reasons to Buy CommVault® Business Critical Support (BCS) (PDF)
- Support Services Datasheet (PDF)
- Leverage the Value of CommVault® Simpana® with CommVault Customer Support (PDF)
- Enterprise Support Datasheet (PDF)
- Business Critical Support Datasheet (PDF)
- CommVault Global Technical Support Guide (PDF)
CommVault® Support Services, with industry-leading customer satisfaction ratings, is a combination of people, processes, technology, and talent that Customers trust to help them leverage the full value of Simpana software regardless of date, time, or worldwide location.
Our unique approach allows you to:
- Access a team of Support Engineers to report issues or get answers to questions
- Visit our global e-Support Portal to troubleshoot, check incident status or research questions any time of the day or night (24 X 7 x 365)
- Be notified of critical software updates, product enhancements and new releases (when and if available)
The primary goal of our winning Support / Services combination is to reduce your operating costs and increase your data management efficiencies. Our dynamic and enthusiastic Support engineers work to ensure your successful operations. Our unique product architecture allows CommVault to actively monitor customer environments for fault conditions in real time. Support Services is systemically integrated with Education Services curriculum information. A “heat-map” display allows our Engineers to pinpoint and recommend “just-in-time”, targeted courseware and product knowledge training that would most benefit you.
Support Services offers a lifecycle continuum to meet your evolving requirements. Our offerings are described below.
Basic Support overs general phone support (local business hours – 5 X 12) from the CommVault Support Center.
Standard Support provides 24x7x365 coverage, plus holidays, support to resolve issues.
Complete with all of the Standard Support capabilities, Enterprise Support delivers consistent focus, intensive monitoring tools, and a Support portal that displays real-time status information and trending about your CommVault operations.
Business Critical Support
With all of Standard and Enterprise Support capabilities, this level also provides an added value of support, from operations monitoring to dedicated mission-critical, SLA-focused care as shown below:
ROMS (Remote Operations Management Services) Solution – for Standard Support and Premium Support Customers, this stand-alone offering provides operations monitoring and reporting to ensure non-disruptive CommVault data protection operations.
CommVault Support Services Continuum
The continuum of the CommVault Support Services offerings follows: